More Motivation

A few months ago, I posted these quotes I made for my principal. She printed them and hung them in our conference room and teacher lounge, and they look great! As I've been getting ready to set up my classroom for the upcoming school year, I found a few quotes that I wanted for my classroom and thought I would share them with you.
First, I'm going to copy Jada over at Daisy Days for Learning, and frame this quote to hang outside my classroom.

I'm not sure where I want this one yet, but I love this quote from Walt Disney!
Last, is a quote just for me. One of my faves!


Want to print and use these? Just click on the picture below. :)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07U2jkTYFjJVzg4Y1BsTk5PTlE/view?usp=sharing

5 comments

  1. Looks great! Could you share what the font name is of the handwriting/script font? I've been looking for it forever!

    Thanks

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! The font is Sweet Peony :)

      Delete

Back to Top