I Love Instagram

Since being blessed with Ellie Grace last year, I'm sure it's obvious that I don't blog nearly as much as I used to. I still love it and wish I could do it more often, but things get a little hectic and it often gets pushed to the back burner. That's why I LOVE Instagram!! It's a quick and easy way to connect with everyone out there! Sooooo, I'm linking up with Elizabeth to share 3 of my favorite pics from this past year.
Slide1

Here goes...
 This was last year's class on the last day of school. I love how close they grew and this picture just summed it up...they were a super sweet bunch!
 This picture is from our last day before Christmas break. We made pretzel rods to deliver around campus to different staff members. I loved seeing my kids excited about doing something nice for others!
And, if you already follow me on IG, then you know I'm really bad about posting pics of this cutie. This is one of my faves because she's wearing her Auburn dress {that one of my sweet students gave her for her birthday}...and yes, we will be sporting it to church this Sunday before the big game happens Monday. War Eagle!!

If you aren't on Instagram, scoot over and join! And if you already are, let me know your user name so I can follow you!

7 comments

  1. Love the pic of your class from last year...super sweet! :-) I'm @craftofteaching on IG!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love following along with your pics on IG!! And, you're right -- it's so easy! :) Your daughter is so precious!!

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I make those pretzels around Christmas too. Our neighbors pretty much expect them now :) Thanks for linking up...love your blog!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. You daughter is so pretty. I dress my little one up for The Ohio State. Her daddy is obsessed. I've linked up as well. Have a safe and happy New Year.

    http://aclassroomfullofsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. To make your videos more stable, Instagram also has what the company calls Cinema. The added stabilizers make your video much smoother if you shoot while moving. buy instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top