Product Swap


I am so excited to be participating in Mrs. Stanford's product swap! This is such a great opportunity to review other teachers' work and I was lucky enough to be be paired with Jessica from A Turn to Learn!
 
She sent me her Racing to the Common Core pack and if you are a kindergarten or first grade teacher (or maybe 2nd and need some remediation activities), this pack is perfect for you!
{Click on the picture to see more pics}
The pack includes 5 literacy activities/centers and 5 math activities/centers.One of the best things about this pack is that all the centers and activities come in color and in black and white, so you can choose how you print them! Also, the kids (especially the boys) will love all of the race car graphics!
Now, most of my kiddos are not quite ready for all of the centers yet, but I know we will definitely be using them later on in the year. We have been using the Beginning Sounds Phonics Bingo, which is perfect for us right now as we're working on letters and sounds.
The kids love playing the Bingo games and it really is helping with their beginning sound knowledge!
A few of the other games that I'll know we'll get some good use out of are the Digraph Keys and Middle Vowel Drivers


There are also 2 more centers that work on sight word recognition and word reading (and includes basic CVC words for kindergarten and harder words for 1st).

The math centers are also great, and although we have not started math centers in our class yet, I'm really excited about using Race for More and Less...my kiddos will really need practice with this!
 I also LOVE the Road War game. It's another one to practice more and less, so we will definitely be getting good use out of it (and how cute are the cars!!)


There are also some other really cute math centers to work on time, skip counting, and addition.


I also got Jessica's Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Alphabet pack to help my kiddos work on their handwriting and it is wonderful!!

Thanks so much Jessica for letting me check out the pack! Be sure to head over to Jessica's blog (where you can see the product I swapped) and TpT store to see her amazing posts and products. Then, head over to Mrs. Stanford's blog to see what everyone else swapped!

Also, the product I swapped (Let's Go To School Math and Language Arts centers) will be 20% for the rest of the weekend! Click here to see it :)

1 comment

  1. My boys would love this!!! Thanks for joining for the swap :) I hope you'll sign up for the next!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    Enter Product Swap #3

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top