Lucky Leprechauns





You can see my St. Patrick's Day pack here.
Happy almost Friday!

9 comments

  1. Cute cute cute! You have such awesome ideas!
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your if i found a pot of gold ( anchor chart ) sooo cute! -
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Thanks for the freebie- I'll add it to your pack that I purchased!

    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!Your kids have been busy, busy, busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a teacher's pet... "If I found gold, I would give some to the teacher." Ha ha ha. I also love that one of them feels lucky when people support him. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the title of the book that talks about the two brothers trying to get the pot of gold?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top