Math on Monday and The Cat in the Hat

My kids are really starting to do a good job with their math centers with limited help from me {Yea!}. I am so excited about celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday this week and so are my kiddos!




You can find the math centers here in my Seusstastical pack. {While you're there, be sure to grab the Dr. Seuss freebies I have for One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and Bartholomew and the Oobleck}. Also, don't forget to start adding to your wish list from all the fabulous sellers on TpT for the big Leap Day sale on Wednesday!

6 comments

  1. Your cats are too cute! I love your chart too! I am obsessed with anchor charts as well. I am glad your week is off to a great start!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also working on not counting every single dot/object! Using ten frames has been a big help. Your centers look amazing!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both of your freebies, and I can't wait to use them! Especially Oobleck, I kind of put that out in front of my kids as bait, especially as their behavior starts to lean towards spring fever!!! Thanks!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top