Math on Monday






*Please forgive the first slide for saying used instead of use...it was a long Monday :)*

You can find Snowman Sums and Snowman Memory (1-10...I use the same cards for both) here.
You can find Save the Snowman here.
You can find Snowman Memory (11-20) here.

Happy Monday!

**Edit... I decided to go ahead and link to the other centers. Let me know if you use them in your classroom :)
You can find A Flurry of Numbers here
You can find the Snowman Buttons here and the Recording Sheet here

6 comments

  1. Those all look like great games. I am going to add some to my kiddos winter theme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new kindergarten blog! Welcome to the club! Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your snowman button sheets. I plan to use it to teach my kinders about addition. This is great since all my math centers are winter based right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas. I plan on using these when we return from Christmas break. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to use these!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these wonderful items. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top