Love Is In The Air!

I am so excited! I finally finished my Valentine's pack of language arts and math activities! I am still thinking of more things to add, but I'm posting it now and will probably post some freebies later :). Here's a little preview. You can click on the picture to grab it from my TPT store. 

You will get an emergent reader, sight word game, CVC word game, 4 literacy centers, writing prompts, 2 math centers, ten frame/numeral cards with 10!! variations of games, number dice, chocolate candy graphing activity, and heart measurement activity. I can't wait to use this with my class!!

Also, my new blogger friend (who leaves me the nicest comments), Julia is having a giveaway. Hurry and click here so you can enter!

I will send the first person to comment on this post a copy of this pack if you will review it and give me some feedback...don't forget to leave me your email :).   Thanks Lori..I just emailed you and would love your opinion!

7 comments

  1. This is awesome! A must have for any classroom!
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pack. Awesome! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...shucks just missed it! Boo! Oh well...it looks awesome!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to check it all out! My gmail takes forever to get so I may not be able to get back to you until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, forget Helen Claire being in your room. When can I come back to kindergarten. Am I dumb for not knowing what half of your descriptions mean? I just know I want to do the chocolate candy graph game. It's because I have to speak half Chinese all day isn't it? I so sorry for trouble, teacher :)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, you are not dumb!! Lots of terms have changed since we were in kindergarten! We can make a chocolate candy...aka M&Ms (but I was scared of copyright issues) graph the next time we're together. Keep on speaking Chinese...it keeps me laughing :).

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top