Something Old, Something New {Freebie}

Hey guys! It has been a whirlwind of a few weeks here! We have been to Birmingham, to Nashville, to North Carolina, back to Birmingham, and back home. My sweet, sweet Aunt Eula {who was actually my great, great aunt} passed away, which led us to North Carolina. It was Ellie Grace's first long car trip, first flight, and first time to meet our family there. She did very well and it was nice to catch up and reminisce about all the things we remembered, loved about, and learned from my aunt {she taught first grade for over 30 years!}. During that trip and since, I've been working on some new posters for my classroom. I've seen tons of really cute decor packs, but none exactly like what I wanted, so I created one. It includes primary colored alphabet, numbers 0-20, 2D and 3D shape, and color posters in a polka dots, chevron, and stripes. I really do like the way they came out! If it's something you're interested in, click the picture below {it's on sale for $5 today and tomorrow!}.


Something else new that happened when I was gone was that Google Reader went away. I've personally always read blogs from my dashboard and went to the actual blog, but I've also started using Bloglovin' and am liking it so far. I would love if you would continue to follow me with Bloglovin' {that way you don't miss any of the fun!}.
Now for something old. I'm linking up with Cara for Throwback Thursday...here's a post from last summer {these are now updated to include 4th and 5th grade!}


I love sending my new kiddos postcards before school starts! I think it sets the tone for our year and really show the kids and their families that their teacher cares :). I usually buy some, but decided to make my own this year and thought I would share with you. There are 3 different front sides (for K, 1st, and 2nd) and 3 different backs (we have Open House, so mine says that and I also teach in a small town and already know a lot of the kids so I put "see you" on mine, but added a version that says "meet you"). You should be able to print the front side, then (depending on how your printer loads paper), put the paper back in and print the back. I would love for you to let me know if you're able to use these (or if they don't print correctly!!).

Can you believe we go back to school in a month??

11 comments

  1. Your primary punch is awesome! I like to send cards to my kiddos too...if we get our list in time. Thanks for sharing this again with us! Stop by for my Throwback Thursday post plus a FREEBIE!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I'm glad you found the perfect combination for yourself!!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your aunt. :(

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Investigate the cause of no service on the iPhone
    https://khabarpu.com/rp/1628052521.htm
    Regarding the reason for no service on the iPhone, there are 4 important reasons, which are:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your spouse should be physically and mentally fully prepared to have children. On the other hand, you have to create the اپلیکیشن و وب سایت گهواره conditions for a delicate and lovable creature to enter this world. It is true that he is a small creature but he has great needs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Due to the expansion of investment in digital currencies and the spread of this market, the need for online exchanges https://neel.market/ is felt more and more in our society. But what are the features of an online exchange and where is the best online exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nature of crypto assets is unbearable. This means that there is a good chance that the FEG could once again approach high prices in the future. But according to current data, the FGB https://www.didarnews.ir/fa/news/114841/%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2-%D9%81%DA%AF-%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1-%D8%A2%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B4%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%AF currency and potentially its market environment has been on an uptrend over the past few months. Digital currency analyst Ai shows that there will be a negative trend in the future and therefore FEG digital currency is not a good investment to earn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FEG is an inflation reduction token with a maximum circulation of 100 Quadrilion. In each transaction, a 1% tax is burned among the distribution holders and another 1% is burned. Holders are therefore encouraged to stop and صرافی نیل reduce supply. As supply decreases, token shortages increase. This inverse relationship is the fit between a supply and demand model. In addition, there is no limit to how many tokens can be burned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do like the way they came out! If it's something you're interested. Now its time to avail power only dispatch servicesfor more details.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top