Fabulous Feedback {I Appreciate You!}

Happy Monday and Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! I hope all of you feel super appreciated this week by everyone around you!

First, congrats to Breanne! I'll be emailing you to find out what product you would like!


Second, to celebrate teacher appreciation week, TpT is having a sale!! Now is the perfect opportunity to stock up for the end of the year and for next year. I can't wait to clear my wishlist {thanks to Hadar for the cute button!}.

As part of the sale,  I'm linking up with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge to share some of my most fabulous feedback that I've received on my products. If you've never left feedback on your purchases before, you need to! You get credits to use towards future purchases and sellers love to hear what you think!
Here are three of my favorite feedbacks {you can click on the picture to see the pack on TpT}:



To see more packs for now and for next year, click here to head over to my TpT store. :)
Now for the fun part...if you are one of the sweet TpT buyers that left one of these three feedbacks, please email me at vick727@yahoo.com and you can choose the pack of your choice from my TpT store! Hop on over to Christina's blog to see even more great feedback and happy shopping!

No comments

Back to Top