Number Poster Freebie

I feel like I haven't blogged in for-ev-er!! I am so behind on things I want/need to share, including my reflections on the In Pictures and In Words book study. Life has kind of taken over lately and between getting ready for the baby, trying to buy a house, and getting my disaster of a classroom ready, things have been a *little* busy. I promise to do better :).

I did make some new number posters for my classroom (I'm calling them posters, but each is the size of a regular piece of paper). I don't really have a theme in my classroom, more of a primary colored decor with some apples thrown in. Click on the picture below if you would like the number posters for yourself- they're free :). I would love to hear from you if you are able to use these!



I hope you all are enjoying your last bits of summer. It seems like this summer passed by faster than any before...we go back a week from Friday! As hard as it is to slow down, remember to take some time for yourself before things get super hectic. :)

8 comments

  1. Those are fantastic. I just let you some feedback on TPT. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a theme either just primary colors and polka dots...and a lion here and there! Thanks for the number freebie! I just hung my polka dot alphabet cards up today and these will look great on the other wall!

    Nicole
    lanierlions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also don't have a theme. I just use primary colors. These will be perfect. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. Please stop by my blog if you get a chance.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are terrific! As a special educator who pushes in to general ed classrooms, I don't need use a theme, but just prefer bright colors that are engaging. These posters are perfect & will be especially helpful for those tough "teen" numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! These are just what I need!!! I normally use my Handwriting without Tears number posters, but it's only to 10, and with common core this year, I'm definitely hanging this up!! Thanks!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, thank you from a fellow Floridian!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your Number Posters! :)

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top